- Community Bulletin Board
- Community Blog
- Community Maps
- Events & Activities
- The Center on Main
- Clubs & Groups
- Resident Directory
- Volunteer & Leadership
- Neighborhood Parks
- Landscape - Common Areas
- Education & Learning
- Community Publications
- Raven Golf Club at Verrado
- Community Guidelines
- Landscape - At Home
- Find your Neighborhood Park & Leader
- Services & Utilities
- 2013 Governance Package
- Governance Overview
- Verrado Assembly
- Verrado Community Association, Inc.
- Vallarta Community Association
Verrado Assembly Governing Documents
Establishes the vision and plan for Verrado in fostering a sense of belonging, inclusiveness and pride for creating an authentic community that enhances quality of life.
Outline the governing operations for the Assembly including, meetings, elections, and voting.
Establish the Verrado Assembly as a non-profit organization that cultivates active living by creating unique and outstanding opportunities for social and civic engagement for the residents of Verrado.
Board of Directors Resolutions:
- Beginning June 17, there will be construction activity in Parcel 4.505 (between School Hill Road and Sidney Street) and Parcel 3.405 (west of Verrado way and south of Thomas Rd). There are no road closures at this time, but the Verrado Community Association, Inc. will post information when it is available.
- There will be construction activity starting the week of May 27 east of Verrado Way between Thomas and McDowell. After the week of June 17, there will be an increase in construction equipment and this will impact traffic in the area.