- Community Bulletin Board
- Community Blog
- Community Maps
- Events & Activities
- The Center on Main
- Clubs & Groups
- Resident Directory
- Volunteer & Leadership
- Neighborhood Parks
- Landscape - Common Areas
- Education & Learning
- Community Publications
- Raven Golf Club at Verrado
- Community Guidelines
- Landscape - At Home
- Find your Neighborhood Park & Leader
- Services & Utilities
- 2013 Governance Package
- Governance Overview
- Verrado Assembly
- Verrado Community Association, Inc.
- Vallarta Community Association
JULY 3 | 5 – 8 PM | BIKE DECORATING PARTY | THE GODDARD SCHOOL®
Bring your bike or wagon for a patriotic decorating party. Cost is $5 per child and includes: bike decorations, water slide, light refreshments and fun activities for the entire family. Complete Details.JULY 4 | 9 AM | CHILDREN’S BIKE PARADE | MAIN STREET
Gather with family and friends along Main Street to wave your flags and watch one of Verrado’s most magical traditions. Complete details and required waiver.
Visit the Welcome Center and enjoy complimentary ice cream by Verrado Realty.JULY 4 | 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM | CRUISE THE CENTER ON MAIN | THE CENTER ON MAIN
Immediately following the bike parade, coast on over to The Center on Main and set sail while exploring Verrado’s newest amenity. Complete Details.July 4 | 5:30 PM | JULY FOURTH FÊTE & FIREWORKS | RAVEN GOLF CLUB
Bring your family, friends and blankets for a FREE patriotic community celebration including a live band, kids’ “water park” and All-American fare concessions. Complete details and to RSVP.
Looking for a “no sweat” alternative? Verrado Grille is offering a limited number of indoor pre-paid reservations for $29.95 per adult and $14.95 per child plus tax. Purchase online here.
- Beginning June 17, there will be construction activity in Parcel 4.505 (between School Hill Road and Sidney Street) and Parcel 3.405 (west of Verrado way and south of Thomas Rd). There are no road closures at this time, but the Verrado Community Association, Inc. will post information when it is available.
- There will be construction activity starting the week of May 27 east of Verrado Way between Thomas and McDowell. After the week of June 17, there will be an increase in construction equipment and this will impact traffic in the area.